Basic Laundry Bleach
- Sterilising solution for hospitals and medical rooms.
- Disinfecting toilets, sinks and drains.
- Removal of stains in fabrics and from toilet bowls and urinals.
- Removal of fungi, moss and mould from around houses and on paths and roofs.
Direction for use:
- Dilute 50 mls of bleach (5%) to 5 litres of water for bleaching fabrics.
- Dilute 100 mls of bleach (5%) to 5 litres of water for cleaning toilets and bathroom areas. This same dilution can be used for hospitals and medical rooms.
- Dilute 1 litre of bleach (15%) to 4 parts water for fungi, moss and mould removal.